MasterCard for English customers
Make payments, withdraw cash and benefit from insurance and assistance services wherever you are, with just one card: MasterCard!
With the Crédit Agricole MasterCard, you can make purchases in more than 24 million outlets and withdraw cash in more than 220 countries!
You automatically benefit from worldwide assistance services. What’s more, if you pay for your travel with MasterCard, you are also covered by life/disability insurance, wherever you go.
Hire a car without a deposit, book a hotel room without a down payment: everything is easier with MasterCard!
Your MasterCard on line
With Crédit Agricole Online , you can*:
- view your MasterCard statements (current and previous statement)
- download your MasterCard statement
- send your MasterCard statements to your email address*Only available for clients with a deferred payment Mastercard
Anyone who holds a bank account with Crédit Agricole.
- In France: up to €500 over a 7-day period in ATM's Credit Agricole.
- Abroad: up to €450 in local currency over a 7-day period from any ATM showing the MasterCard logo.
Pay for your purchases at more than 24 million outlets in over 220 countries!
You can make purchases up to your agreed monthly credit limit. Your credit limit is shown on the documents supplied by your bank advisor.
Use your card for small purchases too
Your MasterCard also contains a Moneo electronic wallet!
- you charge up your electronic wallet in a store, at an ATM or in the Moneo machine at the bank (the amount is deducted from your bank account),
- you pay for the little needs of life (bread, newspapers, stamps, parking meters...) in a second. When you’re making purchases of less than €30, you don’t even need to enter your PIN code or wait for a receipt. Moneo can be used in participating outlets.
For more information about this service, visit moneo.net
- immediate payment: purchases are deducted from your account on a daily basis,
- deferred payment: your purchases are added up and the total sum is deducted in one monthly payment.
Please note, cash withdrawals are always immediately deducted from your account, regardless of the option chosen.
As a MasterCard client, you and any family members travelling with you benefit from a wide range of services:
- medical assistance: a network of skilled, capable specialists is at your service,
- legal assistance abroad,
- snow and mountain insurance: on-slope rescue costs are fully covered, € 5,000 per event, €10,000 per year.
- substitute driver: a chauffeur will return your vehicle to your home if you are unable to drive and no passenger is able to take your place.
Pay for all or part of your travel expenses (plane, boat, train) or hire a car with your MasterCard and you are automatically covered by life/disability insurance during trips that take you more than 100km from your home or place of work. For further information about life/disability insurance, consult your insurance information booklet.
Don’t leave home without your MasterCard! You can use it to:
- make a call from a public phone in France and French overseas territories. (Call costs must not exceed €100 per month and the minimum charge is €3. The cost of calls is deducted monthly.)
- hire a car from the main rental agencies in France and abroad without leaving a deposit: simply enter your preferred model, reservation dates and the 16-digit number on your MasterCard,
- book a hotel room without making a down payment in all hotels that participate in the “Guaranteed Reservation” programme in France and abroad. Simply call and quote the 16-digit number on your MasterCard. To see the list of participating hotels, visit mastercardfrance.com .
To report the loss, theft or fraudulent use of your card, call 0892 69 92 92 (€0.34/min) immediately. If you are calling from abroad, please call +33 892 69 92 92. We recommend that you save these numbers in your mobile phone immediately!
To contact Mastercard Assistance, call 01 45 16 65 65 (or +33 145 16 65 65 if you are calling from abroad).
You must make a declaration in the 20 days following the incident by calling 01 45 16 65 65 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Santé - 09/10/2018
Conduire après 75 ans : aides à la conduite et technologie
- Santé - 09/10/2018
Aidants : quelles obligations légales envers les ascendants ?
- Santé - 09/10/2018
Seniors : ces appareils qui sauvent la vie (traceurs GPS, médaillons…)
- Tous les articles